Setting up a new your emailing solution could be a rather complicated task. Depending on the scenario, it can either be your best friend or our worst enemy. It is why, proper planning an anticipating this stage is a key stone before moving into a new tool.
Badsender will guide you through these preliminary stages before the migration into your new tool. We manage the project by handling both your in-house resources and the proper specification of every tool.
- Checking up the data collection coming from your former tool.
- Recovery of the different databases (IP addresses, domain names, etc) included in your routing status, in order to evaluate your sender’s reputation and to prevent possible deliverability issues during migration.
- Database cleaning up (former-tool databases).
- Setting up of the various authentication elements (SPF, DKIM, …) to protect your reputation as a sender.
- Data synchronization to your new sending tool.
- Setting up of “warm-up” plan in order to envision your new IP addresses.
- Monitoring your activity’s initialization on this new tool.
- Upon request: Migration of the new marketing programs deployed on your former tool (templates, scenarios, segments, etc).
What is to be delivered:
- Resource analysis in order to set up the migration procedure.
- Migration plan creation.
- Follow-up and support during every stage of the migration process.
- Deliverability monitoring during the first weeks of execution of the new solution.